Saturday, June 7, 2008

Graduation

Thursday June 5, 7:00 P.M. I graduated from Niceville High School.
This year has gone by super fast, it was almost just yesterday that i was just starting my freshmen year of high school and here i am now graduated and starting a bran new adventure by attending Okaloosa Walton College for two years then transferring to BYU ID. I am so excited for this fun and excited new life. I will be spending the two years of high school living at home :)
This year has truly been an joy ride, but a way worth it one :)

2 comments:

Leah and James Bangert Family said...

Hey Kjersta, put up some pix and keep me updated on your goings on through your blog. College is AWESOME! I loved every minute of it, even the absolutely horrible times where the best memories, so make the best out of it and have fun.

unarmedx08 said...

Hey Leah, don't worry some pix will be up shortly lol. I am so siked for college, but first i have to get through summer school :(. But i am looking forward to every minute of school :)